LMS depends on fundraising to meet all the financial needs of the school. Fundraising volunteers lead the essential annual charitable giving efforts within the school and oversee the strategic direction of all LMS fundraising initiatives in conjunction with the Community Development Office. The main purpose of this volunteer group is to raise funds to advance the mission of the school.
Fundraising initiatives and activities include:
- COVID-19 Community Support Fund
- LMS Annual Projects Fund
- LMS 5K Run/Walk & Kids Fun Run
- Jane Mack Teacher Development Fund
- Book Fair
- Year-end Match Challenges
There are many ways in which parents can help with the fundraising efforts at LMS, below are just a few:
- Reaching out by phone or email to other families to encourage their financial support
- Write appeal letters and thank you notes
- Host a gathering to raise money for a fund
- Obtain sponsorship committments for 5k/Kids' Fun Run
Have ideas for boosting fundraising at LMS? We want to hear them. Especially during these challenging times!