Support for the *Annual Projects Fund is crucial in that it enables the school to commit, on a yearly basis, to improvements that enhance the school experience for students, faculty and staff, and parents.
A list of projects completed in the summer of 2018--with much funding coming from the Annual Projects Fund--demonstrates the important role this Fund plays in helping LMS thrive. Below is what took place this past summer while parents and students were away:
- Ball court on CH playground
- Stone wall in front of Children’s House
- Signs on and in front of buildings
- Second bathroom in CH3
- New cabinets in CH BASP
- New classroom cubbies in UE
- Ten picnic tables (plus 2 childsize tables)
- Mounted projectors in the Middle School math room and in Upper Elementary
- Chromebooks for students use
For more information about Giving at LMS, please email Diane Decker, Director of Community Development.
*Previously referred to as the Annual Fund